Did You Know Massage Can Benefit You By:
- Improving muscle tone, which helps to relieve muscular tension, muscle soreness, muscle spasm
and reducing acute & chronic pain
- Speeding recovery from injuries, illness and reducing swelling and scarring
- Bringing needed nutrients and oxygen to the organs, tissues, skin and bones
- Improving appearance and posture, lowering blood pressure, calming the Nervous System and promoting deeper, more effective breathing
- Improving the Immune System, sleep, mood and sense of well-being
- Reducing the effects of stress and tension on the body
- Increasing the levels of endorphins (the body’s own natural pain killer)
- Improving the circulation of blood and lymph, which helps to rid the body of toxins
These are just some of the benefits of massage
Hope to see you in Paradise!
Eric Schroyer, L.M.T.
REMEMBER, THIS IS THE ONLY BODY YOU’RE EVER GOING TO HAVE. TAKE GREAT CARE OF IT. MAKE MASSAGE THERAPY A PART OF YOUR REGULAR HEALTH CARE MAINTENANCE. YOUR HEALTH IS
YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET!
-- Kris Matela, Licensed Massage Therapist
Massage Therapy is to the human body what a tune-up is to a car. It provides a physical and mental boost to the weary, sore and stressed.
–- Chicago Tribune April 6, 1999
Gift Certificates Available.
They are a great way to show someone how much you care.